St. Patty’s Day is upon us once again, and on this day where everyone is said to be “little” Irish, even if their name is Brown, Scwartz, or Kliensdorf; instead of O’Brien, O’Malley, or McDoogle. I have a few simple ways to feel Irish, and maybe even fool your friends.
2. If you’re 21+ years old, add some Bailey Irish Cream to your morning coffee.
3. A shamrock shake from McDonalds can fill you with green magic.
4. Wear Green (everyone has something green in their closet).
5. Root for the Fighting Irish (Although Notre Dame doesn’t plays their first round game til tomorrow).
6. Go to an Irish bar (*Lucky’s Irish Pub, Flannerys, Irish Cottage, you get the picture)
7. (While you’re at the “Irish Bar”) Drink Green beer!….the green dye will help you pee like a leprechaun.
8. Eat some Irish food (**Reuben sandwich, stuffed cabbage, corned beef, or even Irish stew)
9. Dance a Jig ( I’m pretty sure it’s what you do while waiting in line for the restroom, after all the GREEN BEER).
10. Rent Darby O’ Gill and the Little People, Micheal Flatley “Lord of the Dance,” or Leprechaun with Jennifer Aniston.
* Luckys Irish Pub 789 W. Layton Ave. Milwaukee, WI. – Flannerys 425 E. Wells Milwaukee, WI
Irish Cottage 11433 W. Ryan Rd. Franklin, WI
** For what I belive is the BEST Reuben Sandwich in Milwaukee go to Flannerys downtown (see address above).